Warren Bergerson is not the only anti-Darwinist zealot with an engineering background that is clueless in the relevant sciences. Let us not forget (not an all-inclusive list and in no particular order) these other folks that I've briefly mentioned:
David R. Pogge
Walter J. ReMine (aka 'Laserthing', 'IThinkSo')
Jon Bartlett (aka 'Crevo', 'johnnyb')
There are many many more out there, of course.
All claiming some sort of special insight into something that they clearly have, at best, a tenuous intellectual grasp on...
- ► 2008 (41)
- ► 2007 (60)
- Bill "Isaac Newton of INformation Theory [sic]" De...
- My nomination for stupidest statement by a non-bio...
- Pardon my French, but...
- Bill Dembski and his sycophants (or is it psycho-p...
- Just so we don't forget... (Salem hypothesis data ...
- Warren Bergerson's cavalcade of whimsy
- Creationist engineer using 'analogy' as 'evidence'...
- ▼ July (7)