A new group, PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS WHO DISSENT FROM
DARWINISM, has been formed. Their list of members is public, and I would urge those who advocate quality science and rational thought to take a look at it and wonder how these folks made it through medical school. Not because I think all should bow down to the great god Darwin, but because "dissenting from Darwinsim" (i.e., being a creationist of one stripe or another) indicates an inability to think rationally and interpret scientific evidence in a meaningful way. A surgeon who is ashamed at the gullability of some in his profession laments these shortcomings here.
I noticed one thing about the list - of the 52 on the list as of May 15, 36 (~70%) are from "red" states...
Just a coincidence, I am sure.... (looks for 'roll eyes' emoticon...)
- ► 2008 (41)
- ► 2007 (60)
- No, Fred Williams, the obsession is yours
- "Crevo" yuks up ReMine... again
- Dembski's "colleagues"
- The imbecile's lament
- Crevo (aka 'johnnyb', aka John Bartlett), computer...
- If you want to see an ignorant pseudoexpert in act...
- A list of physicians and surgeons to be wary of
- Walter ReMine, at it again
- Steve Petermann - another Engineer for Christ (and...
- The irony is just too much for me to ignore..
- Rush Limbaugh not responsible for any of the bad (...
- Nope... "Intelligent Design" doesn't have anything...
- ▼ May (12)