David Berlinski, pseudointellecual darling of the right and associate of the Discovery Institute, has submitted a letter to Science that I really hope will either not get published or will be responded to in devastating form by actual scientists.
Berlinski is an anti-Darwin apologist, one who still employs moronic anti-evolution arguments that even the hack propagandists at Answers in Genesis have disavowed.
Of note is how he ends his letter, in reference to statements by Ken Miller (an actual scientist):
"Such an excess of stupidity is rarely to be found in nature."
Actually, David, it is found in Nature. In fact, David, it is found in abundance at the Discovery Institute.
- ► 2008 (41)
- ► 2007 (60)
- Berlinski - still a pompous twit
- Terry Trainor - another creationist nitwit
- Another Chickenhawk Right-Winger
- Walter "I'm right and everyone else is wrong' ReMi...
- Is writing a computer program really a scientific ...
- Have we forgotten about Coulter the plagiarist?
- Clear evidence re: "LifeEngineer's" use of compute...
- ▼ August (7)