I had written about the identified instances of plagiarism in Ann Coulter's latest screed, 'Godless,' here.
I have not heard of any follow up on this issue. I do hope it does not fade away...
There was some concern raised about whether or not Coulter had also engaged in plagiarism in her newspaper columns, and her syndicater was going to look into it. NEWSFLASH! They say there is nothing wrong... Who would have thought?
The blatant plagiarism in her book, however, is still unanswered for...
- ► 2008 (41)
- ► 2007 (60)
- Berlinski - still a pompous twit
- Terry Trainor - another creationist nitwit
- Another Chickenhawk Right-Winger
- Walter "I'm right and everyone else is wrong' ReMi...
- Is writing a computer program really a scientific ...
- Have we forgotten about Coulter the plagiarist?
- Clear evidence re: "LifeEngineer's" use of compute...
- ▼ August (7)