Commentary on the so-called Creation/Evolution/Intelligent Design Debate and Right-Wing nuttery in general - and please ignore the typos (I make lots!)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Ilion" (Troy D. Hailey) just "knows" everything!

Some egotists are just too much...

Troy D. Hailey ('Ilion' - how clever...) is one such egotist. Look at how much he "knows" about evolutionary biology:

[...]

2) I have never encountered valid *reasons* to believe that 'modern evolutionary theory' is true.

3) Therefore (for so long as 2) holds), it is quite unlikely that I shall ever believe that
'modern evolutionary theory' is true.

1) I will not "support" something that is not true (or that I do not believe to be true).

2) I do not believe that 'modern evolutionary theory' is true.

3) Therefore (for so long as 2) holds), it is quite unlikely that I will ever "support" 'modern evolutionary theory.

'1) I cannot "support" something that is false (or that I believe to be false).

2) I *know* that 'modern evolutionary theory' is false (its self-contradiction, alone,
establishes that).

3) 'Modern evolutionary theory' is what it is; to remove its self-contradiction, were that even possible, is to no longer speak of 'modern evolutionary theory.'

4) Therefore, neither an infinity of time nor of chance shall ever be enough to induce me to "support" 'modern evolutionary theory.'

1) It is impossible to "support" that which exists not.2) As we see in the upper
forum, there is no such thing as the "Theory of Evolution." It exists not.

3)Therefore (for so long as 2) holds), it is *impossible* for me to "support" the
"Theory of Evolution."



Never mind that he is a computer consultant... Looks a little light in the loafers to me, if you know what I mean.... Not that there's anything wrong with that!

4 comments:

Doppelganger said...

Wonders will never cease...

I suspect that is why he started posting at ARN again...

IlĂ­on said...

Actually, DaveScot, you banned me because you're a fool who cannot abide others' disagreement with your cherished emotional committments.

Doppelganger said...

Hi Troy!

It appears that you cannot help but be yourself...

Doppelganger said...

Davescot had written:

"I just banned Ilion from Uncommon Descent for making wild claims and no substance behind them. "