Leading conservative commentators — including talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh and
syndicated columnist Cal Thomas — say the judge's decision shows that intelligent design is a failed strategy in the effort to bring religion into the public schools.
"Let's make no mistake," Limbaugh said on his radio show. "The people pushing intelligent design believe in the biblical version of creation. Intelligent design is a way, I think, to sneak it into the curriculum and make it less offensive to the liberals."
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Uh oh! Limbaugh let the cat out of the bag!
Well, it isn't like most of us did not already know this, but few on the Right have admitted it with such unambiguous language:
- ► 2008 (41)
- ► 2007 (60)
- Bergerson asserting that scientists are engaging i...
- Uh oh! Limbaugh let the cat out of the bag!
- Do I really need to do this? No, but I just can't...
- An interesting example of a creationist's blinders...
- The ARN discussion forum - a constant source of am...
- Republicans want to keep Government out of our pri...
- One more time (re: Bergerson's silliness)
- I really hate to beat a dead horse, but... (re: W...
- "Ilion" (Troy D. Hailey) just "knows" everything!
- "LifeEngineer" (Warren Bergerson), incompetent yet...
- ▼ April (10)