Bergerson is a trainwreck of stupidity that just keeps crashing:
"First, the concepts that 1) genetic evolution occurs in all cell division sequences and 2) genetic evolutionary theories can be tested in any cell division sequence, follow from basic scientific logic. Second, there is no published concept or theory asserting that based on neo-Darwinian theories, or any other theories, genetic evolution can only occur in germ cell lines"
This guy is too ignorant to understand how little he actually understands...
- ► 2008 (41)
- Francis Porretto - typical arrogant, ideology-driv...
- Some Right-Wingers are just way too full of themse...
- Why am I not surprised?
- What's the deal with James Inhofe (R-OK)????
- You'd think a neurosurgeon and 'expert' on evoluti...
- Wrote too soon.... PLEASE non-biologists - stop wr...
- On the dangers of pontificating on subjects you ar...
- Will this moron NEVER shut up?
- ▼ March (8)