But apparently not:
"Profanity seems to be a particular problem with the computer-math Darwinists. A dysfunctional clad, perhaps. "
Well, Doctor Professor Egnor, the word is "clade", not clad.
Now, it could, of course, just be a typo, and I would be the last person to complain or point out the typos of others, seeig as how I make so many so often.
But part of me does not think this is a mere typo. I think Egnor was just trying to make it seem as though he knows a lot about evolution, but blew it. This is not so crazy when one considers some of the other really stupid things this latest creationist with a medical degree has written on the subject... Not that the folks at the DI would know, of course.
Googlebombing for Egnor
Seems hero-worshipping will get the DI and its mindless minions nowhere...
- ► 2008 (41)
- Francis Porretto - typical arrogant, ideology-driv...
- Some Right-Wingers are just way too full of themse...
- Why am I not surprised?
- What's the deal with James Inhofe (R-OK)????
- You'd think a neurosurgeon and 'expert' on evoluti...
- Wrote too soon.... PLEASE non-biologists - stop wr...
- On the dangers of pontificating on subjects you ar...
- Will this moron NEVER shut up?
- ▼ March (8)